Thursday, June 16, 2011

Arlington,VA-Clarendon

Today I went to Clarendon, VA to get a free cupcake. A coffee toffee cupcake and it was GOOD. Plus I simply wanted to get out of DC for a bit. This place is nice. Quiet, a bit like Fairfield or some other Connecticut place that's NOT Bridgeport. It's nice out here and very METRO. I have pics on my Diana that I have to upload soon. Stay tuned. It's about time I put some more and better pics on this damn website.
But getting a free cupcake is NOT a adventure or exciting. It's just plain boring.

Virgina is nice and I could live out here - but not. The moon is nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live out there. I'm looking for a place to call home sure but not here. It nice and worth the train fare but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment