Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Williamsburg Mall

Okay - here is what I got

Of all the places that I enjoy being in in Brooklyn is Williamsburg - where all the hipsters love to play. What can I say?
I'm a hipster myself, of course. I enjoy the artist sence in the bedford - Metropolitain Street area where there are indie bands
playing in the underground, galleries, and lots and lots of bars. Although I  love Williamsburg, there is one particular place that
you'll always find me in and that's the Williamsburg Mall that's on Bedford Street. I love the Williamsburg Mall and have been hanging around there since 2006. The Williamsburg Mall isn't your typical, average, everyday tourist proned mall. There is NO; Gap or stupid commercial clothing stores with idiot models smiling in the windows or water fountians. There is No mall cop, food court or  anything else that makes the everyday mall annoying. Nope. The Williamsburg Mall is a small independent mall that with a couple of small independent
stores, a internet/computer lounge-print shop, a book store with weird and interesting books on the cheap, and a coffee shop that goes by - Verb Cafe. This mall is where hipsters, geeks or whoever can be themselves and read a book with out any hubbub.

The Williamsburg Mall is my type of mall and place to be. It's where I can have cheap coffee at the Verb Cafe, read a book or go on the
net for a lousey buck all in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment