Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fashionable Books - Be trendy - READ

Where else but in New York City can reading be the "it" thing? Depends on what you are reading. This year it was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and other 2 Stieg Larsson books. That's all I know because I have those books and I totally felt with the 'in' crowd whenever I was reading the book on the train. Last year - Twilight and the year before that. Then it was the Harry Potter books and whatever. If you're not reading the latest books traditionally then you're reading it on your Nook - the electronic book that you can find in Barnes and Nobles. If you're not reading on the train or simply anywhere that the public can see how truely smart you are - then you're just not with it.


As for electronic books - Nooks. Hey, whatever is in style. Since I don't have all the money in the world to buy a Nook - I'll just settle for the plain old book. Because it's the "in" thing, and it goes with the asserories in your messenger bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment