Thursday, October 18, 2012

Crossing Staten Island

The black and white photo has more of a dramic affect. It gives more dept to this photo then it would with color.
The color is the original verision. This is how it came out when I had it developed. It's pretty. I like the way the blue and red colors come together in a burst of light, however it doesn't add up to the black and white version. 

                
                   Crorssing Staten Island. In a wierd way, the Holga gives off a 70's feel to this.
A couple months back when I was still in New York, I had taken these shots on the Staten Island Ferry. I thought how cool it would be to waste a film by taking pictures with my Holga crossing the sound from Manhattan to Staten Island. I had these pictures stored on a disk and didn't take it off until now. I consider these to be more my artistic photos. It depends on how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment